KIN Dog Goods ‘ Ground Pumpkin seeds are a natural source of unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins C, D, E, K and most of the Bs. They also contain calcium, phosphorous and potassium.
• Pumpkin seeds act as a natural de-wormer to get rid of tapeworms and other intestinal parasites
• May help dislodge kidney stones and prevent them from reforming • Omega-3 fatty acid content helps to improve the condition of skin and coat
• Fiber content improves and regulates digestion to prevent constipation
• Antioxidants protect against free-radical damage and oxidation in cells
• Calcium content supports bone strength and muscle health Omega-3 content boosts cognitive performance and may help prevent cognitive decline • Natural oils protect urinary tract health, helping prevent UTIs
• Iron content protects against anemia and supports red blood cell health
• Soluble fibre content absorbs water, adding bulk to stools to relieve diarrhoea.