Coats & Soothes GI Tract | 30 Capsules
Kin Dog Goods’ Slippery elm works as a stomach soother; naturally coats and lubricates the stomach lining, settling it down in the process. As such, slippery elm is often used to address diarrhea, constipation, ulcers, colitis, gastrointestinal diseases & inﬂammatory bowel disorders.
Slippery Elm herb is also highly nutritive, being a source of ﬁber, bioﬂavonoids, calcium, magnesium, sodium, vitamins A, E, C, K and B-complex. On top of that, slippery elm is also a prebiotic and helps promote balanced ﬂora in the gut.
• Internal Use: recommended for acute cases of diarrhea or constipation.
• Cough Syrup : helps coat the upper respiratory system, making it of great beneﬁ t in easing discomforts from painful coughing associated with conditions like kennel cough and bronchitis.
• Topical Wounds: makes an excellent paste to apply to external wounds your dog may have, including boils, hotspots, burns, wounds, and skin inﬂammations.
Active Ingredients Slippery Elm (ulmus rubra) , 400mg Inactive Ingredients Gelatin (capsule), Cellulose and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source). Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, ﬁsh, shellﬁsh or tree nut ingredients.
- Small Dogs 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Medium Dogs 1 capsule twice daily
- Large Dogs 1-2 capsule twice daily
Precautions Do not use in pregnant animals. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Store in a cool, dry place.
T&C: This item is considered as perishable and exempted from being returned.